Want to launch a new pet care business — the RIGHT way?
Get lifetime access to this time-saving online course!
How to Start Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
Business in 7 Days ONLINE COURSE
In this series of 26 step-by-step online video lessons, you’ll receive the tools, insights, and inspiration you need to launch your pet sitting and dog walking business in only a week!
In just seven days, you’ll go from thinking about setting up a pet care business to being ready for your first paying client… or finally get action steps and clear direction for the new business you’re struggling to get off the ground!
When you sign up now!
Is the How to Start Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business in 7 Days online course right for you?
This video course is designed to help you turn your pet business ideas into actions. You’ll learn exactly what to do and when to do it in order to create a pet care business in just a week!
Want to start your pet business in 14 or 21 days — or even in a year? No problem! You’ll get lifetime access to this comprehensive online course so you can watch it whenever or wherever you like.
This 7-day video course is for you if…
Sign up for the How to Start Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business in 7 Days course now, and pay only $67 when you reserve your spot today! (Regular price is $147. Save $80!)
When you sign up now!
HURRY! Before the price goes up to $147
Here’s What We’ll Cover In the How to Start Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business in 7 Days Online Course…
Your 7-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business Course
Set the Foundation
- Choose which kinds of pets you want to care for, and get clear on why.
- Identify up to four different pet care services to offer your clients.
- Pick the perfect name for your business, avoiding common naming mistakes.
- Learn how to choose a keyword-rich URL for your business website and consider trademarking your business name for optimum brand protection.
- Discover how to set the right prices for your pet care services.
Make Your Business Official
- Learn the three most common business structures and choose which one works best for you.
- Master budgeting basics including how to accurately track income and expenses.
- Discover what licenses you need for your new business and how to get registered to make your business official.
- Answer questions that will help you tap into the pulse of your area’s client market.
- Create a quick and effective business plan using the template included with this course.
Nuts & Bolts of Running a Pet Business
- Learn the art of the client meet-and-greet, including how to present yourself and what forms you need.
- Understand how to collect and protect client keys.
- Get clear on finance and invoicing essentials including how and why to keep personal and business finances separate.
- Effectively manage client billing and learn how and when to get paid.
- Explore the main types of insurance available for pet care businesses and decide which suits you best.
Branding for Optimum Success
- Find out where to get a logo created, and how the right logo can support your brand.
- Choose a tagline that fits the spirit of your pet care company.
- Create a website that effectively drives traffic to your business.
- Learn what pages you need most on your website to attract new clients and to help you build your business reputation.
- Understand how and why having a blog is so important to your online business presence.
Simple, Low-Cost (and Free!) Marketing
- Receive all the essentials you need to launch your pet care company’s social media channels.
- Find out how to best gain followers and protect your privacy online.
- Learn which marketing methods work best to attract your ideal clients.
- Create a diverse marketing plan using a combination of strategies to reach as many new clients as possible.
- Discover which types of print marketing can help you attract new clients in your community.
- Learn the dos and don’ts of flyers and bulletin board advertising for maximum positive impact.
- Track your advertising to see what’s working best for you so you can focus your efforts.
- Save time and energy by creating a portable marketing kit so you can attract clients on the go.
- Get powerful insights on how to encourage client reviews and recommendations without being pushy.
- Find valuable referral sources online and in-person.
The Final Day
- Discover how to generate publicity for your pet care business.
- Learn where and how to distribute a press release.
- Use the tried-and-true press release template included with this course to announce your business, new service, or milestone anniversary.
- Plan a launch party to announce your grand opening.
- Engage the support of friends and family to gain a meaningful foothold in the community.
- And so much more!
Check out what people are saying about the How to Start Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business in 7 Days online course:
Overall, the course exceeded my expectations. It was put together very well – in a way that kept my attention throughout and was very easy to comprehend. I especially liked the resources page that contained all the links of your recommendations. I also really liked how you went over the ins & outs of business insurance/bonding. Coincidentally, I just finished putting together my website so it was very helpful to learn about what pages you recommend. I hadn’t thought about adding on a resources page.
The course was fantastic and I will definitely be reviewing all the information and resources many times over the next couple weeks before our opening day!"
The wealth of information on everything needed to be done and considered to start a pet business compressed into one week or as soon as you can possibly get each one done is phenomenal. This course covers everything to get started in a nutshell. And I appreciate that there is no pressure or time constraints to get things done, just your own motivation and determination based on where you’re at in your life. I am so excited to have the guidance to create the vision of how I want my business to be through goals and concrete actions to be successful.
I am still a newbie in the process of starting my pet business but step-by-step videos of what feels like one-on-one coaching certainly takes it to another level. There’s so much information to absorb and always something new to pick up in the process. If you’ve never had your own business before, this course will definitely get you off the ground and running and knowing where you’re going. Thank you, Kristin, for such an awesome gift and sharing your vast knowledge and world of experience to benefit all of us learning to prosper doing what we love with pets."
Save money on your pet business right from the start when you buy NOW, before midnight
January 31, 2022 for only $67!
Save money on your pet business right from the start when you buy NOW, for only
HURRY! Reserve today before the price goes up to $147
Purchase before midnight January 31, 2022 and you will…
By Purchasing you will…
This special offer is only good for a limited-time!
HURRY! The price goes up soon to $147
What’s the difference between this course and the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business Challenge?
In this course, you’ll be given access to a 7-day pet care business start-up plan that you can use anytime — not just the first month of the new year.
Plus, this course is geared specifically to those wanting to start their business, while the 30-day course shares guidance for growing your existing pet care business.
Starting and running a successful pet care business means being proactive and intentional. That’s why this course guides you through daily action steps that will give your business a strong start and a solid foundation while helping you avoid common mistakes.
This online course was designed to be done in a week, but your lifetime access to this essential guide means you can go at your own pace and from wherever you are in the world. These workshop-style daily lessons will work for you when you work them.
Let’s get started now!
HURRY! The price goes up to $147
©2010-2022 Six-Figure Pet Business Academy™. All rights reserved.